FLASH NEWS
1st team.png

Raise the Roof!

Crowdfunder campaign for renovation works!

Tiverton Town Football Club needs a new roof to cover the Sports Bar and Function room. The total cost comes to around £40,000.

We have worked hard over the past few months with the Football Foundation to secure a grant to cover 70% of the cost. However, we need to raise the other 30% which comes to around £12,000. 

The roof in the function suite is leaking badly and the Sports Bar roof is showing early signs of water coming through.

We would like to do this through Crowd Funding. Any donations will be gratefully received. We would like to have the existing roof replaced before the start of the season.

 

CLUB SPONSORS

Tomato

Cafe & Bar

theoldwell.png
firewatch.png
J&J.png
unique.png
bray.png
norrish.png
NEXT FIXTURE
The Lawns | July 3rd | 3pm
Cribbs_F.C._logo.png

V

Cribbs FC

Tiverton Town FC

Match Sponsor

TBC

Ball Sponsor

TBC

MAIN WEBSITE SPONSORS
LHR.png
osirisPCLogo_edited.jpg
nawab2.png
PICTURE OF THE WEEK
2020-12-12 Buckland - Friendly - Decembe
Photo credit to Viv Curtis @vivcurtis
2020-10-24 Walton Casuals - Home - Oct 2

oUR HISTORY

The summer of 1913 saw the birth of what is now Tiverton Town Football Club from the ashes of the recently demised rugby club. Honorary Secretary Sid Skinner proposed the change of code and the newly formed Tiverton Athletic played host to Exeter City at the Athletic Ground at the start of September for the inaugural match. City won 7-0 but the first Tiverton President Mr. Ford was already prepared to make the bold claim that the new team could become champions of the county. Those days were many years off, and the first season had barely been completed when war broke out and Tiverton Athletic were forced to adjourn their journey.

unnamed (1).jpg
Contact The Club

Thanks for submitting!

LHR.png
nawab2.png