New Club Shop Open!
New look club shop now open for business in the clubhouse!
We are delighted to announce that our new club shop is open!
The shop is situated in the clubhouse foyer and is selling official club merchandise including badges, scarves, face coverings and shirts (among much more) the club shop will also be the pickup point for any online orders!
The club would like to thank John and Max Fournier for their hard work in pushing our new shop through the doors!
We hope to see you there soon!
Cafe & Bar
17/10/20 | 3.00pm | Ian Moorcroft Stadium
Tiverton Town FC
Castle View Dental Practice
PICTURE OF THE WEEK
Photo credit to Viv Curtis @vivcurtis
The summer of 1913 saw the birth of what is now Tiverton Town Football Club from the ashes of the recently demised rugby club. Honorary Secretary Sid Skinner proposed the change of code and the newly formed Tiverton Athletic played host to Exeter City at the Athletic Ground at the start of September for the inaugural match. City won 7-0 but the first Tiverton President Mr. Ford was already prepared to make the bold claim that the new team could become champions of the county. Those days were many years off, and the first season had barely been completed when war broke out and Tiverton Athletic were forced to adjourn their journey.